- Comprehensive Epilepsy and EEG services
- Dyspraxia and Movement disorder (Dystonia, Tics, Chorea, Tourette syndrome, etc.)
- Myasthenia gravis and other neuromuscular disorders
- Muscular dystrophies and myopathies
- Metabolic and genetic disorder
- Childhood headache and stroke
- Development assessment using SOGS-2 (Schedule of growing skill) assessment tool
- Poor attention or ADHD
- Botulinum injections for spastic or cerebral palsy children
- Neuro-rehabilitation program by trained professionals like physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech and language therapist, clinical psychologist, play & art therapist, etc.
1. Fortis hospital, Sector 44, Gurgaon
Timings 9 am to 1 pm ( Sunday closed)
2. Advanced Child Neurology Centre: Sector 15-A, Jharsa Road, Opposite Jyoti Hospital, Gurgaon.
Timings: 5 to 7 pm (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday)