Dr. Jain (MBBS, DCH, MRCPCH, CCT- British Board, FRCPCH, UK) is a British trained Paediatric Neurologist who has come back home having more than 10 years of experience in the UK. Having done his MBBS and post-graduation in Paediatrics, he had gone to the UK for higher studies in 2002.
He has done MRCPCH and FRCPCH from the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health, London. Having finished his 5 years training at Oxford University, he received his CCT, Certificate of Completed Training (British Board Certification).
With an experience of over 15 years to his credit, Dr. Jain has been associated with prestigious organizations like
- King 's College Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, London (GOSH)
- Oxford University Hospital, Oxford
His last assignment was with Oxford University Hospital, Oxford where he was working as Consultant. His work and experience in the field of Paediatric Neurology could be acknowledged by various publications in national & international journals. He regularly participates in Conferences and CMEs. He has presented papers & posters at the European Paediatric Neurology Conference, the British Paediatric Neurology Conference and the Royal College of Paediatric & Child Health Conference, to name a few. He is an active member of many international neurology societies i.e.
- » Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- » General Medical Council (GMC), UK
- » Indian Medical Council & Delhi Medical Council
- » Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH), UK
- » British Paediatric Neurology Association (BPNA), UK
- » International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE)
- » Fellowship, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH), UK
- » International Child Neurology Association (ICNA), USA
- » International Headache Society, USA
He decided to come back so as to provide the best quality of services at his home country. Currently, he is working as a “Senior Consultant Paediatric Neurology" at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, sector 44 (Opposite HUDA city Centre) Gurgaon.